What life taught me this year..

As I celebrate my 20th birthday this year, I realise how lucky I am to be so young and in love with life. With a whole lot of passion and hunger to not only reach but actually create my own potential, I am excited by the fact that my life is really only beginning.With all that life has taught me so far, it’s been a mixture of tears and laughter, yet what we learn from and do with each is completely up to us. And what I’ve learned most is to see the glass half full, to embrace the hand I've been dealt and play it with all I've got.


  • people come and go.
  • bestfriends became stranger.
  • Happiness Lies In The Small Things .
  • It’s Ok To Not Know Everything.
  • Never Touch Anything With Half Your Heart.
  • my attitude determines everything. 
  • there is always something to be grateful for. 
  • if you don't believe in yourself, then no one else will.
  • always have passion and never stop pursuing your dreams.
  • Forgive everyone and everything.
  • Time heals almost everything -- give time -- time.
  • However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
  • Take a deep breath and cry. It can calms my mind.
-eyra 28.12.2014 :')


No comments: