Life

Okay, I know I've been neglected this blog for so long and yeah I'm here to do some update. Well, my life has been on the right track so far. At least, that's what I think. But, things are somehow not what I expected it to be. I guess I learn to see new perspective on things. I need to be more serious with things and get it done. Well, life is doing fine so far. Minus all the fights and dramas I can say that everything is on the right track for now. Like people say, you have to be patient and never give up because eventually things would fall into place by itself. Life is to short to be living in sorrow so just live your life to the fullest. Things have been weird lately, I never thought that everything would turned up this way around but I'm happy. I got my friends by my side and he is always there for me when I needed him, thanks a bunch (: Everything in the past, I putted it behind me. I'm ready to kick some ass in the future and enjoying my present. I realized that it's not worth it anymore to be regretting what has happened. It's just not worth my tears nor time. So, I decided to moved on and see things more clearly. There's better things ahead for me. Even though, at times I missed the past but life is just not worth it if you live with regrets. I come to see that we have to learn to take risks because you'll never know what's the outcomes. Whether it's good or bad make it as a life lesson. Try new things. Be whatever you want to be. Love like you never been hurt. Every second you waste by crying it's the time of happiness you'll never get back. Be good in whatever you are.Whatever you do in life, you have to strike for the best. You only live once so grab the chances while you still can. Appreciate what you have and never take it for granted because that's when you learn to regret.

12-Oct-2015
23:51

No comments: