My Perfect Stranger

I'm sitting here all alone in my room thinking back to the time when I had you to talk too and how you set all my sadness at ease. I miss talking to you. Don't you? I miss the way you make me laughed just by hearing all your craps. I feel so happy when you're here with me. Please, don't leave me like this. I need you. I really do. Do you really meant it when you said you love me? Please say you do because I honestly believed in you. I just can't take this anymore. I want you to be here with me so I can share all my happiness and sadness with you. Please say that you're still mine. I don't want to say goodbye. I need you here close with me because I can't stand staying far away. Do you feel the same way? I really do love you. Even though, you still kind of a stranger to me but you are my perfect stranger. I'll be your everything and you'll be the only thing that I would ever need. I wished that I can hear your voice, I miss you. Heartache. It hurts so bad from missing you too much. Don't tell me that you're done, don't tell me that you don't want and please don't tell me that it's over. I know sometimes I make mistakes too and I'm sorry for that. Sometimes, I don't even realize. If I ever hurt you in any way, believe me I'm deeply sorry because I never meant too. I know that sometimes I do things that you can never understand. I know that sometimes you feel that I'm just playing around, I know that sometimes you think that I'm not serious but trust me deep down I really do love you. Maybe sometimes I don't show it but that doesn't mean that I don't. I know that you know that I do. Sometimes, just thinking about you make me insane. I'm so desperate for your voice ;( I need you to tell me that this is not just some kind of fairytale because my heart will break. That would make me a broken-hearted girl and I don't want that. I don't want a broken heart. You leave inside of me and I don't want to take a breath without you, I don't want to play that part. I have let you in so please don't tell me that you want to walk out of it. Say that you still love me, say that you still want me, say that you don't want to let go because I never want too. I can't help myself from falling for you every time so please stay. I'll always be there at the end day so don't worry because I'm always here for you whenever you need me. I miss you so much so please.. Don't do this. It's hurt me  

No comments: