1 Year, 12 Months, 365 Days, 8760 Hours, 525,600 Minutes, 31,536,000 Seconds



I have tried to write this post countless times always beginning and then erasing. I feel for the first time words beginning  to fail me. There truly aren’t words adequate enough to truly describe what you are to me.You are a handsome individual with the richest heart. I have  spent one whole year calling you my sayang and I still can’t get over how special that word is to me. Among so many things you bring my life positivist, a remarkable amount of passion and love, comfort, the truest form of friendship, support and you truly help me be a better person. I feel fortunate every single day to be granted the privilege to spend a lifetime with you.
Happy 1st Anniversary to my sayang, my best friend, my family, my everything!
Loving you today and always…

No comments: