Journey with love







This is a love story. Enjoy (:


His the perfect imperfect guy for me. I love everything about him, almost. He makes me laugh most of the time. I can't stop smiling whenever I'm with him. But, I hate when he makes me upset.He's my sweetheart. The one that brings you happiness is the one that always make you sad and the one that gives you sadness is the one that makes you happy. Did I get that right? Okay, whatever. You know what I mean. We always talked about the future and that we have to work hard to get what we desire.He is so eager to get married! And, sometimes I can't imagined living in a house with him.We got a long way to go. True love takes time. Like people always say, 'jodoh tak kemana'. And, I believe in that phrase. If I'm meant to be with him then nothing can tear us apart right.


Till then. I'll update more later. 

No comments: