Graduation Day :)

 


mom and grandmom 
As I celebrated my graduation day on 8 Nov 2015 at UiTM Melaka, I was so exciting. I going to meet again my friends,lecturer and others. I miss you guys and I also miss the enviroment in Melaka. haha. Well hear I wanna said that I hope my arwah grandad was here with me. But its ok I know he see me where ever he is. Well when everyone taking a photo with their parents I feel sad here. yahh I hope my father will join me and stand beside me. haha I know that not gonna be happened. Here I want you all to know this two person is my backbone. my wish bone. I love both of them very much. I loved seeing you both at my graduation. The whole day was very exciting.Thank you for all your love and support, it has helped me a lot over the years.I am blessed to have "parents" like you. You have shared the journey all the way to graduation. You have been there in good and bad times. Thank you for everything you have done. Thanks for the most amazing graduation gift. I am extremely excited about graduation and hope we can keep the fun going for a while yet. I know your love and support will never end. I hope I can make you two proud. I certainly plan to work harder than ever. Now I have to focus on my degree life. I will make you feel special one day. I'll reply all your kindness bestowed over the years. Thank you for everything.

No comments: