Left unspoken

I don't know why but these days I seem to be so sensitive over things, even small things. I can be upset over things that I'm also not sure of. All the feelings is coming to me at once like a storm. Confused, pissed off, jealous, annoyed and so many more. I don't know why. Maybe it's because that the feeling I have inside of me is so strong that I can't even take control of it. I guess that I love you to much that's why I'm acting this way being all paranoid. Sometimes, I asked myself, am I ready for a commitment? Am I ready to have someone in my life? Am I strong enough to deal with it all over again? But then it strikes me, you have to learn to take risks in life. Do things that you probably never want to do. I mean, if you have had a broken heart before just have faith and restart. Love someone with all your heart because you never know if you going to get a chance another to. In a relationship, you need to compromise. Be true to each other. Connect with each other through the soul. If you have problems with each other, tell don't keep it to yourself. But, some things are better left unspoken. Make things easier for the both of you. Never fail to put a smile on each others faces. Have fun and enjoy every moments you have with each other, cherish it.

No comments: