My grandfather just passed away.....

Salam people,

Tears streamed down my face when I saw you that way. I love you Daddy, I will love you everyday. As my tears raced down my face. I knew you'd soon be in a happier place. I know it hurt you. It hurt me too, But now that you're gone. All I know is I miss you. You were there for so long. I never thought you would leave. I though you had another ........ hmm the clock is ticking and time is passing by.... I love Daddy very much !!! I write this as the tears roll down my face, A part of me just died tonight a part I can't replace. You made me smile, you made me laugh and it lasted for awhile but now its just the past. Since the day you went away. It’s got harder and harder. Seems like yesterday that we were together. Then I opened my eyes to realize you were gone forever. The smile on your face is a lasting memory in my hearts. Nothing in this world not even life or death can keep us apart.You have always been the one I go to for advise.Whenever I are just upset, or even just a bit uptight, You always seem to know the right thing to do and say, But don’t worry you’re still the one I go to, We’ll be together again one day, I want to say thank you for being the best that you could be, You’re my confidant, my best friend, the head of our family, Now it is time that you can finally stop worrying about us, You can relax, have fun, you no longer need to fuss, I know that if I need to you, you be here by my side, I do believe that even though your not here with us, this will never be goodbye, We love you and the happiness you have given us will last a life time.. :') Al-Fatihah 


9/3/2014 01:45AM


No comments: