Assignment ? LOL

Salam people !

With the finals exam almost knocking on the door, im tend to go round in circles and how to make everything happen at the same time, while trying to lesson the burden of the millstones around their necks and survive the finals exam. lol This two weeks before my final exam, i have a lot of such things to do . pfttt such as my Typography that we have to do picture collage. My Animation subject "stop motion" not done yet even thought we already shoot it early than others in class. Do not miss my Digital Illustration that i have to redesign my flintstones character . My photography class so far so good . all pictures that my lecturer ask is done taken by me. so i just have to row all the picture by category. its okey that want i can do it slowly in my free time ( lol that i have a free time in this kind of situation???) haha .. And another one that bring me into a crazy level and feel so fed up to do is exhibition for a paintings artwork. I have to bla bla bla until makes 10 - 15 pages . What to write ha ? adoii ..  A lot of my work right ? so I requested permission to resign beforehand to perform the tasks that i have writed there. haha byebye.. Eh, before I forget, my grandfather was in the unhealthy state. please pray for my grandfather to heal faster. I really miss him. He is everything to me. ok byebye :')
6/3/2014 5:51AM

No comments: