It's New Year 2018



...And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives.

I do love the start of a new year! It's a wide open field of days and weeks to accomplish new things!


I've been thinking a lot about my goals and how I want to go about accomplishing my goals. So this year I'm switching things up a bit. I'm not going to have a daily schedule. It's worked well, but sometimes I'm forced leave a project in the middle of a critical stage and have to wait a week to come back to it. 

New year means new chapter to me and my life. 2018 will be tough year for me. Its like I still learning and new in this industry. I hope it will run smooth like what the plan. yes I plan everything in my life and my future as well.

last year 2017 is my best memories that I will remember. officially graduate  as Bachelor holder. I met a lot of people and making a lot of friends. but yeah .. Just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. that's why I watch my back and trust only few.

I learned that life will go through changes - up and down and up again. It's what life does. same like LOVE ! what I learn is hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone turned to make it a reality. In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy. I love him. Seriously, I love him la. Should understand the feeling sometimes got up and down. I take it as a normal things. everyone will be same like what I feel. But... if you really love him, go and fight for it till the end of your life. 

I think its enough for me to type. haha a lot I had been shared. I decided to enjoy life and the great pleasures that come with it. So HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018. InsyaAllah this year will bring more happiness in my life and family. and the year to get more mature in everything that I do. 


No comments: